Aquatics (Swimming)TOSWM10 Men's ＆ Women's Semifinal, Final, VC
Men's 800m Freestyle Final / Men's 200m Breaststroke Final / Women's 100m Freestyle Semifinals / Men's 200m Backstroke Semifinals / Men's 800m Freestyle Victory Ceremony / Women's 200m Butterfly Final / Men's 100m Freestyle Final / Men's 200m Breaststroke Victory Ceremony / Women's 200m Breaststroke Semifinals / Men's 200m Individual Medley Semifinals / Women's 200m Butterfly Victory Ceremony / Women's 4 x 200m Freestyle Relay Final / Men's 100m Freestyle Victory Ceremony / Women's 4 x 200m Freestyle Relay Victory Ceremony
GolfTOGLF02 Men's Individual Stroke Play Round 2
Men's Individual Stroke Play Round 2
Kasumigaseki Country Club
Access during the Games
• Walking distance from Kasahata Station on the JR Kawagoe Line
• Shuttle bus service from Sayamashi Station on the Seibu Shinjuku Line
• Shuttle bus service from Inariyamakoen Station on the Seibu Ikebukuro Line
• Shuttle bus service from Tobu Tojo or Kawagoe Station on the JR Kawagoe Line
• Accessible routes will be available at Sayamashi Station
• A park-and-bus ride service (a spacious parking lot for cars, and a shuttle bus that runs between the parking lot and the venue) is under consideration
• Please use public transportation to access the venue. Stations may subjected to changed
• Due to many visitors, it may take longer time than usual for public transportation and to walk from the station to the venue, so we suggest that you give yourself ample time.
Shinjuku Washington Hotel
Address: 2-9, Nishishinjuku, 3chome, Shinjuku-ku - Tokyo, Japan
From Narita International Airport, about 120 – 150 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus (arrival and departure from the entrance of the hotel).
From Haneda International Airport, about 60 – 85 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus (arrival and departure from the entrance of the hotel).
From JR Shinjuku Station, 8 minutes walk from Shinjuku Station.
Shinjuku Washington Hotel is directly connected to Shinjuku Station by an underground passageway (serviced by JR, Tokyo Metro, Odakyu, Keio and other railway lines) between 06:00 and 22:45 for comfortable access even in bad weather.
From Tocho-mae Station, 5 minutes walk from Tocho-mae Station, Oedo subway Line (Tokyo Metropolitan Government).