VolleyballTOVVO18 Women's Preliminary Round
Women's Preliminary Round (2 matches)
VolleyballTOVVO19 Men's Preliminary Round
Men's Preliminary Round (2 matches)
Access during the Games to Ariake Arena
• Walking distance from Toyosu Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line or Tokyo Waterfront New Transit Waterfront Line Yurikamome
• Walking distance from Shin-Toyosu Station on the Tokyo Waterfront New Transit Waterfront Line Yurikamome
• Walking distance from Shinonome Station or Kokusai-tenjijo Station on the Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit (leaving the venue)
• Shin-Toyosu Station will be the recommended accessible route.
• Please use public transportation to access the venue. Stations may subjected to changed
• Due to many visitors, it may take longer time than usual for public transportation and to walk from the station to the venue, so we suggest that you give yourself ample time.
Shinjuku Washington Hotel
Address: 2-9, Nishishinjuku, 3chome, Shinjuku-ku - Tokyo, Japan
From Narita International Airport, about 120 – 150 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus (arrival and departure from the entrance of the hotel).
From Haneda International Airport, about 60 – 85 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus (arrival and departure from the entrance of the hotel).
From JR Shinjuku Station, 8 minutes walk from Shinjuku Station.
Shinjuku Washington Hotel is directly connected to Shinjuku Station by an underground passageway (serviced by JR, Tokyo Metro, Odakyu, Keio and other railway lines) between 06:00 and 22:45 for comfortable access even in bad weather.
From Tocho-mae Station, 5 minutes walk from Tocho-mae Station, Oedo subway Line (Tokyo Metropolitan Government).