RugbyTORUG05 Men's Placing 11-12, Placing 9-10, Placing 5-8, SF
Men's Placing 11-12 / Men's Placing 9-10 / Men's Placing 5-8 (2 matches) / Men's Semi-finals (2 matches)
RugbyTORUG06 Men's Placing 7-8, Placing 5-6, Bronze, Final, VC
Men's Placing 7-8 / Men's Placing 5-6 / Men's Bronze Medal Match / Men's Gold Medal Match / Men's Victory Ceremony
Access during the Games to Tokyo Stadium.
• Walking distance from Tobitakyu Station or Nishi-chofu Station on the Keio Line
• Shuttle bus service from Komae Station on the Odakyu Odawara Line
• Shuttle bus service from Musashisakai Station on the JR Chuo Line or Seibu Tamagawa Line
• Walking distance from Tama Station on the Seibu Tamagwa Line
• Shuttle bus service from Chofu Station on the Keio Line
• Accessible routes will be available at Tobitakyu Station. An accessible shuttle bus service is under consideration.
• Please use public transportation to access the venue. Stations may subjected to changed
• Due to many visitors, it may take longer time than usual for public transportation and to walk from the station to the venue, so we suggest that you give yourself ample time.
Shinjuku Washington Hotel
Address: 2-9, Nishishinjuku, 3chome, Shinjuku-ku - Tokyo, Japan
From Narita International Airport, about 120 – 150 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus (arrival and departure from the entrance of the hotel).
From Haneda International Airport, about 60 – 85 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus (arrival and departure from the entrance of the hotel).
From JR Shinjuku Station, 8 minutes walk from Shinjuku Station.
Shinjuku Washington Hotel is directly connected to Shinjuku Station by an underground passageway (serviced by JR, Tokyo Metro, Odakyu, Keio and other railway lines) between 06:00 and 22:45 for comfortable access even in bad weather.
From Tocho-mae Station, 5 minutes walk from Tocho-mae Station, Oedo subway Line (Tokyo Metropolitan Government).