Gymnastics (Artistic)TOGAR10 Women's Individual All-Around Final, Victory Ceremony
Women's Individual All-Around Final / Women's Individual All-Around Victory Ceremony
BadmintonTOBDM16 M Doubles Bronze, Final, VC, W Singles SF
Women's Singles Semifinals / Men's Doubles Bronze Medal Match / Men's Doubles Gold Medal Match / Men's Doubles Victory Ceremony
Ariake Gymnastics Centre
Access during the Games
• Walking distance from Kokusai-tenjijo Station on the Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit
• Walking distance from Ariake-tennis-no-mori Station on the Tokyo Waterfront New Transit Waterfront Line Yurikamome
Musashino Forest Sport Plaza
Access during the Games to Musashino Forest Sport Plaza.
• Walking distance from Tobitakyu Station on the Keio Line
• Accessible routes will be available at Tobitakyu Station
• Please use public transportation to access the venue. Stations may subjected to changed.
• Due to many visitors, it may take longer time than usual for public transportation and to walk from the station to the venue, so we suggest that you give yourself ample time.
Shinjuku Washington Hotel
Address: 2-9, Nishishinjuku, 3chome, Shinjuku-ku - Tokyo, Japan
From Narita International Airport, about 120 – 150 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus (arrival and departure from the entrance of the hotel).
From Haneda International Airport, about 60 – 85 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus (arrival and departure from the entrance of the hotel).
From JR Shinjuku Station, 8 minutes walk from Shinjuku Station.
Shinjuku Washington Hotel is directly connected to Shinjuku Station by an underground passageway (serviced by JR, Tokyo Metro, Odakyu, Keio and other railway lines) between 06:00 and 22:45 for comfortable access even in bad weather.
From Tocho-mae Station, 5 minutes walk from Tocho-mae Station, Oedo subway Line (Tokyo Metropolitan Government).